Do you have Whitgift’s Wonder Mum?
Date Published: 23/02/15
This year, the Whitgift Shopping Centre is giving you a chance to show the world how great your mum is with a competition to find Whitgift’s Wonder Mum. Mother’s Day is the perfect opportunity to spoil your mum and show her how much you love her; here is the opportunity to show her off to the world.
Mums can be nominated for this extraordinary accolade via the shopping centre’s Facebook page; nominations will be accepted up until midnight on the 8th March. To nominate you will have to explain why your mum is the best in 100 words or less and upload a photo of you and your mum. Once the entries have all been collected, our highly trained judging panel will shortlist 10 mums who will be put forward into a Facebook poll with shoppers then voting for Whitgift’s Wonder Mum!
The winning mum, who has the most votes, will not only be awarded the much coveted title of Whitgift’s Wonder Mum, but they will also win a £250 shopping spree at the centre AND a limo to pick them up and drop them back so they can spend it in style! All mums that make the shortlist will also receive a runners up prize of a £20 voucher for their favourite store.
The Whitgift Centre’s Marketing Manager, Ian Harvey, said: “Mother’s Day is an opportunity for us all to say thank you to our mums for all that they do for us, their tireless years of dedication to their young ones that never really stops, even when the young ones become old! We are giving our shoppers the opportunity to enter their Mum to say thank you, thank you for being the best Mum I could ever wish for.”
Terms and Conditions:
1. In order to be eligible to participate in Whitgifts Wonder Mum competition, entrants must be nominated via the Whitgift Centre’s Facebook page. Visit (www.facebook.com/WhitgiftCentre) and follow the step by step process. All fields must be filled in and the nominator must like the Whitgift Centre Facebook page before nominating.
2. All nominees must be over the age of 18.
3. All nominations must be received by midnight on 8th March.
4. All nominations will be reviewed on 9th March by the Whitgift Centre and Toolbox Marketing and a shortlist of 10 will be created.
5. The shortlist of 10 will be displayed in the voting app on the Whitgift Centre’s Facebook page on 9th March, where Facebook fans can vote for Whitgift’s Wonder Mum. The voter must like the Whitgift Centre’s Facebook page before voting and can only vote once.
6. The entry with the most votes at the closing date of 23:59pm 15th March will win a £250 Whitgift card.
7. The 9 runner-ups will each receive a £25 Whitgiftcard.
8. Prizes must be collected from the Centre Management Office at the Whitgift Centre on an agreed date and time. Prizes must be arranged to be collected by the 31st March 2015.
9. Employees of the Whitgift Centre and their relatives are not permitted to enter this competition.
10. The promoter for this competition is the Whitgift Centre, Croydon.
11. The prizes cannot be exchanged. Prizes are non transferable and cannot be exchanged.
12. By entering the competition you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion. If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
13. Details are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without prior notice.
14. The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
15. The entrant’s personal information will only be used by our staff internally, for the purposes of the promotion and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
17.The Whitgift Centre, and it’s partners may wish to use the information you record in your competition to contact you regarding news and events and other competitions being held at the Whitgift Centre.